Our foundational goal is to increase the quality of life of others while promoting unity and fellowship in the body of Christ and the kingdom agenda.
CWOW is the result of a collaborative effort by a diverse group of pastors and ministry leaders who are committed to these primary goals:
1. Sharing the love of Jesus Christ with the residents of New York City through evangelistic outreaches designed to bring them a better quality of life through information, education, spiritual, social and recreational activities.
2. To establish a relational fellowship among likeminded entites that will support, encourage and work together as well as individually on community outreach activities.
The objectives of "Something Ought To Be Said About That" are as follows:
1. To produce a weely television broadcast that will address practical life issues from
a biblical perspective
2. Stimulate conversation and activity that will bring positive outcomes to those
facing the challenges we discuss
3. Develop a database that willl aid those dealing with the topic under discussion
4. Provide hope, encouragement and support to those in need through information
The ojectives of the Workers In Leadership League are as follows:
1. To develop a fellowship and network among those who serve in ministry;
2. To provide a vehicle of refreshing and healing to workers who serve in ministry;
3. To provide resources, training and networking opportunities to those who lethead in
4. To host 4 annual events designed to minister to the target population
5. To host a monthly Time of Refreshing called “The Gathering” that will bring together
an eclectic mixture of leaders with a common goal to grow, heal, share and learn so
that the ministry service provided by them in the body of Christ can continue to be
excellent and maximized.